Last Saturday, i.e. 14th June 2008, most of us from office went for the movie at Prarthana Drive-in. I shall just list down what I felt, starting with the negatives.
- Story was a bit extended. Could have been altered.
- Couldn't enjoy because of poor sound system at the theater.
- Not all people will be ale to digest or understand it, because it is not a the stereotypical movie.
- Music was good in parts, am not completely satisfied.
- Mallika Sherawat.
That's all I could find anything bad about watching the movie. Now the positive.
- Fantastic characterization of each of the ten avatar's, with relevance to each of their parts in the script, without even showing a trace of a problem in transition of a character.
- One will realize that it is the work of an intelligent thinker and not just a normal person.
- Small deviations from the story line, were not actual deviations, which we realized in the end.
- Kamal Hassan
- Asin has improved a lot, probably reflection of working with a senior intelligent artist.
This movie is a positive sign, that with intelligent thinking the entertainment business can be elevated to greater heights. But whether the common man will stick to the common `masala principle` always will determine the trend, unless there are more people who are innovative and are willing to take risk.
Current music Oh Oh Sanam Oh Oh Sanam Oh Oh....